Jesse Wales is a senior associate attorney in the Los Angeles area office. His practice focuses on representing third-party administrators, insurance carriers and self-insured employers in both the aggressive defense and the rapid resolution of all manner of workers' compensation claims. His extensive legal experience includes nearly 15 years working in the area of workers’ compensation appearing before WCABs throughout California as well as generalized insurance defense litigation appearing before both civil and federal courts in multiple States and jurisdictions.
Jesse's strengths cover a wide range of client needs including the taking of detailed depositions, being fully prepared for all manner of court mandated appearances from status conferences to trial, and even appeal if necessary, while always keeping in mind the benefits and advantages to a rapid and amicable resolution to any dispute.
Providing a thorough and comprehensive defense of workers’ compensation claims on behalf of employers, insurers, and third-party administrators with a primary focus on negotiating prompt and beneficial settlements to our clients.
Loyola University School of Law (NOLA) - Juris Doctor
Loyola University - B.S. in English Literature
1. Admitted to the State Bar of California (2003)
2. Admitted to the United States District Court for the Northern Federal District of California (2005)
3. Admitted to the United States District Court for the Eastern Federal District of California (2005)
4. Admitted to the United States District Court for the Southern Federal District of California (2005)
5. Admitted to the State Bar of Oregon (Inactive Status) (Reciprocity in Washington & Idaho) (2006)
6. Admitted to the United States District Court for the Federal District of Oregon (2007)
7. Admitted to the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit (2007)
8. Admitted to the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana - Pro Hac Vice (2008)