Erik J. Wochna joined Albert and Mackenzie in 2011 as an Associate Attorney in the Orange County office, and is now a Partner in the Inland Empire Office. He specializes in the defense of all issues involving workers’ compensation claims. Erik is highly adept at providing exposure analysis for clients, offering best/worst case scenarios to evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of their claims.
Erik was admitted to the California State Bar in 2011. Before joining Albert and Mackenzie, he worked in a boutique business defense firm handling Commercial Transactions, Entity Formation and Civil Litigation. Erik attended California State University where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Law, and Finance. He graduated from the University of West Los Angeles School of Law, earning his Juris Doctor in 2010.
- University of West Los Angeles School of Law – Juris Doctor in 2010
- California State University – B.S. in Business Law, and Finance
- San Fernando Valley Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Licensed to practice before all courts in California