Last updated: May 27, 2021
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- This Application: The means by which the Personal Data of the User is collected and processed.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Albert and Mackenzie, 28216 Dorothy Drive Suite 200 Agoura Hills CA 91301.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: California, United States.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Tracker indicates any technology – e.g. Cookies, unique identifiers, web beacons, embedded scripts, e-tags and fingerprinting – that enables the tracking of Users, for example by accessing or storing information on the User’s device.
- Usage Data is information collected automatically through this Application (or third-party services employed in this Application), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by You who use this Application, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by You, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Application) and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or Your IT environment. Website refers to Albert and Mackenzie, accessible from albmac.com
- You/Your means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Job applicant data, such as job title, career experience, and resume
- Usage Data
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Application.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by this Application is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for this Application to provide its services. In cases where this Application specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Owner.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this Application and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
The Company allows You to create an account and log in to use the Service through the following Third-party Social Media Services:
If you decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, We may collect Personal Data that is already associated with Your Third-Party Social Media Service’s account, such as Your email address, Your name, Your activities or Your contact list associated with that account.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available here.
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. Learn more about cookies: What Are Cookies?.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already utilized or enquired about, unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us. By filling in the contact form with their Data, You authorize this Application to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes, referrals or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For interaction with external social networks and platforms: This type of service allows interaction with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this Application. The interaction and information obtained through this Application are always subject to the User’s privacy settings for each social network. This type of service might still collect traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when You do not use it. It is recommended to log out from the respective services in order to make sure that the processed data on this Application isn’t being connected back to the Your profile.
- Instagram button and social widgets (Instagram, Inc.): The Instagram button and social widgets are services allowing interaction with the Instagram social network provided by Instagram, Inc. Personal Data processed: Tracker; Usage Data.
- For analytics: The services contained in this section enable the Company to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of Your behavior.
- For SPAM protection: This type of service analyzes the traffic of this Application, potentially containing Your Personal Data, with the purpose of filtering it from parts of traffic, messages and content that are recognized as SPAM.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as additional data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: When You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but note that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
If You are a resident in the state of California, as mandated in the California Consumer Privacy Act, you have the following rights:
- Right to Notice. Based on the circumstances, You have a right to know:
- If we collect and use your personal information and the purpose of use for the information we collect;
- The categories of information we collect;
- If we disclose or sell your personal information to third parties and the categories of third parties to whom the information was sold or disclosed to; and
- The purpose for collecting, disclosing or selling personal information.
- Right to Request Deletion. You have the right to ask for the deletion of Your personal information. If requested, we will abide by your request and delete Your personal information subject to certain exceptions provided by law. This includes, but is not limited to, another consumer’s right to free spech, The Company’s compliance requirements that result from a legal responsibility or processing required to safeguard against illegal conducts or activities.
- Right to Non-Discrinmintation. The Company will not discriminate against you if you exercise Your rights under the CCPA.
Albert & Mackenzie has collected the following categories of personal information in the past twelve months:
|Identifiers and Personal Information||First and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, Internet Protocol address, account name, education, employment, employment history.|
|Protected Classification Under California or Federal Law||Gender, sexual orientation, age, demographic group, citizenship.|
|Internet Use||Browsing history, search history, interactions with The Company’s website.|
|Professional or Employment-related Information||Job title, employment, employment history.|
|Geolocation Data||Location of device.|
According to the CCPA, to respond to Your request You will need to provide certain information to the Company to verify Your identity. To submit a request, You can contact us by:
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling our main office 818-575-9876
- Visiting albmac.com/contact-us/
- Referring to the contact details at the end of the Privacy Policies document.
California Do Not Track Disclosures
We do not follow the Do Not Track (DNT) settings at this time.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We will take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
International Rights and Data Transfers
Although The Company operates in the United States, in regions like the European Economic Area (EEA) and the United Kingdom (UK), You have rights that allow you access to and control over Your personal information. These may include the following:
- Request access and receive a copy of Your personal information;
- Request amendments;
- Remove processing of personal information; and
- Data portability if applicable.
We will act upon requests based on the applicable data protection laws. If You are a resident of the EEA or UK and believe The Company is processing Your personal information illegally, You have the right to share Your concerns to the appropriate local authorities here. If You are a resident of Switzerland, You have the right to share Your concerns to the appropriate authorities here.
Post mail: 28216 Dorothy Drive Suite 200, Agoura Hills, California 91301