Philip Gahagan is a Supervising Attorney in the Inland Empire office. He believes in working proactively to ensure that his clients’ short and long-term goals are fulfilled through utilizing creative and cost-effective approaches to case handling.
His previous experience includes working as a workers’ compensation defense Attorney, an In-House Counsel for a home health care company, and an Instructor in the Criminal Justice Program at a local junior college.
A long time Red Wings fan and French Horn player, Philip moved to Southern California from Michigan as a child and loves to travel. His top three favorite places are the Caribbean, the Highlands of Scotland, and the German Alps.
The unique stories and puzzles presented by each new claim are what Philip enjoys most about his job.
- Whittier Law School – Juris Doctor
- California State University, San Bernardino – Master of Arts in National Security Studies
- University of California, Davis – Bachelor of Arts in English
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit